Saturday, October 3, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!! BAD NEWS!!!

I was just looking at the Mysterious Map Marvels Googlepages site, in the news section. There was a new paragraph for September 15, 2009, and it said that MMM was sad to say that Cretaceous Calamity was...*gulp*...CANCELLED!!! I wonder if anyone else has figured that out yet, so hopefully, whoever is looking at this page will know and spread things. And whoever thinks I'm lying...
http://mysteriousmapmarvels.news.googlepages.com/news

I'm sorry everyone, but that's what's happened. My heart has sunken pretty deep (since I'm not part of the Zoo Tycoon Community), but for the rest of you, I have a feeling that it'll sink deeper.

One of my dream expansion packs, Cretaceous Corral, has also been affected by this loss. You probably read earlier that I would give a lot of cancelled packs a second chance if the Area 51 Xpansion Team existed. Well, now, I'm not sure if I should go on with C. Corral being separate from C. Calamity, or merge C. Corral with C. Calamity, and give it another, more exciting chance. Either way, the loss of C. Calamity has gotten into me pretty far. I feel more encouraged to join the Zoo Tycoon Community; get a lot of experience with skinning, meshing, coding, web managing, and possibly creating; find an amateur; teach them to do the things previously said; band together a team; and ultimately create the Area 51 Xpansion Team.

So, since Cretaceous Calamity is cancelled, what's next? Well, I don't know about you, but I heard that Jurassic Park Pack part 2 was supposed to be made and to come out after Cretaceous Calamity. Perhaps the whole thing will blow over for Mysterious Map Marvels, and then they'll get going on JPP part 2, hopefully pretty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment